uh-soft, I guess.
Fuck resolutions. I won’t change. I’m selfish and conceited. I won’t lie, but I’ll tell a damn good story. I’m sick of apologizing, I’m sick of being let down or forgotten. Fuck them. Fuck this.
I honestly believe that everybody’s best outfit is jeans and a white t-shirt. It’s the most simple, beautiful look. Some may say, “Well that’s boring.” Or, “thats not original or unique.” They would be wrong. Instead of seeing accessories, or brands, or variations of how you want the world to see you, I get to see thé real you. No distractions, just real beauty.
Post a picture of you, jeans and a white t-shirt. I’d love to see you.
Looking in the mirror.
JUST CRY FOR FUCK’S SAKE.
Sometimes I just wish that I could take ever lyric and every chord that’s ever meant anything to me, and shove it into your brain. Then, you would get me. Then, you would understand. If you could hear Shane Koyczan, or Bright Eyes, or anything that’s ever mattered to me. Then you would get it.
Kindergarden syndrome I suppose. Them knowing is the worst thing that could possibly happen.
UVIC Camosun UVIC Camosun UVIC Camosun
I suppose I should get accepted before I make my choice.
- Reporter: How did you find America?
- John: Turned left at Greenland.
- Reporter: Has success changed your life?
- George: Yes.
- Reporter: Are you a mod or a rocker?
- Ringo: Um, no. I'm a mocker.
- Reporter: Do you think these haircuts have come to stay?
- Ringo: Well, this one has. You know, it's stuck on good and proper now.
- Reporter: What would you call that hairstyle you're wearing?
- George: Arthur.
- Reporter: What do you call that collar?
- Ringo: A collar.
- Reporter: Do you often see your father?
- Paul: No, actually, we're just good friends.